Information Security and cyber risk Awareness Compliance Learning
Upskill teams against security and cyber risks
- Information security compliance
- Cybercrime, risks and resilience
- Recognising threats and protecting Information
Protect and Prevent IT Security and Cybercrime in your Organisation
In today's world, information is increasingly digital, making it easy to misuse. Organisations are struggling to protect their confidential information and keep pace with the increasingly stringent laws that protect consumer and employee privacy, making information security compliance increasingly more difficult. This Information Security training course provides insight and guidance on how you can protect your firm from cyber security breaches and recognize the warning signs of cybercrime.
This course is suitable for all employees.
Regional courses available to support differing legislative requirements.
- Apply risk management techniques to protect business information
- Understand key security measures for physical and electronic data
- Identify common cybercrimes and measures to protect personal information
- Take appropriate action in response to potential information security incidents
- Discuss the consequences of lost or stolen data, records and information, and more
- Cybercrime — Risks and Resilience
- Recognising the Threat
- Responsible Cyber Communication
- Protecting Information
- Computer and Other Device Safety
Activate your no-obligation trial to access to FREE Information Security and Cyber Risk training courses
By submitting this form, you acknowledge the Thomson Reuters group of companies will process your personal information as described in our Privacy Statement, which explains how we collect, use, store, and disclose your personal information, the consequences if you do not provide this information, and the way in which you can access and correct your personal information or submit a complaint.