- Information Security and Cyber Risk e-Learning | Thomson Reuters Compliance Learning
Information Security and cyber risk Awareness Compliance Learning
Upskill teams against security and cyber risks
- Information security compliance
- Cybercrime, risks and resilience
- Recognising threats and protecting Information
Protect and Prevent IT Security and Cybercrime in your Organisation
In today's world, information is increasingly digital, making it easy to misuse. Organisations are struggling to protect their confidential information and keep pace with the increasingly stringent laws that protect consumer and employee privacy, making information security compliance increasingly more difficult. This Information Security training course provides insight and guidance on how you can protect your firm from cyber security breaches and recognize the warning signs of cybercrime.
This course is suitable for all employees.
Regional courses available to support differing legislative requirements.
- Apply risk management techniques to protect business information
- Understand key security measures for physical and electronic data
- Identify common cybercrimes and measures to protect personal information
- Take appropriate action in response to potential information security incidents
- Discuss the consequences of lost or stolen data, records and information, and more
- Cybercrime — Risks and Resilience
- Recognising the Threat
- Responsible Cyber Communication
- Protecting Information
- Computer and Other Device Safety
Activate your no-obligation trial to access to FREE Information Security and Cyber Risk training courses
By using any Thomson Reuters or its related bodies corporate (TR) website, application, including mobile application ("app"), product, software or service or, otherwise, providing us with any of your (or any other person’s) personal information you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with (and agree to the terms of) our Privacy Statement (which can also be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/privacy-statement.html or we will provide you with a copy of our Privacy Statement if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy). Do not proceed to use any of our websites, products or services or provide any personal information to us if you do not consent/agree to our Privacy Statement.