Work expertly. Miss nothing. Understand everything.
Your on-demand knowledge management partner providing an extensive legal expert content collection for Hong Kong legal professionals is here.
Understand the laws and regulations that apply overseas and help your clients tap into global markets.
Practice notes and commentary titles authored by internal and law firm experts contain the essential information you need to advise your clients.
Increase your efficiency enabled by up to date and maintained local and international Practice Notes.
Equip yourself with the official law reports series which have preferential citation under Practice Direction 5.5.
Meet our Experts
When I was an in-house lawyer, I used Practical Law all the time to keep our global business humming and it saved us a great deal of time and money. Now, with content local to Hong Kong, there’s never been a better time to subscribe.
Your clients rely on you to provide timely and reliable answers. You can rely on Westlaw Asia’s superior Hong Kong primary and secondary sources to help you get to your answers quickly with the confidence that you have the right answers.
Expertise by Practical Law. Confidence enabled by Westlaw Asia.
Discover complimentary resources from our Experts
Our cost-effective packages make comprehensive Hong Kong and global content accessible to lawyers at competitive and affordable prices.
Practical Law Hong Kong
- Share transfers and transmission of shares in Hong Kong companies
- Execution of deeds and documents by companies incorporated under the Companies Ordinance
- How to prepare share purchase agreements under Hong Kong law
Standard documents and clauses
- Boilerplate agreements and deeds tailored for Hong Kong law
- Execution clauses for companies incorporated under the Companies Ordinance
- Templates to vary, novate or terminate agreements
- Access thousands of UK practice notes and precedents, and toolkits to adapt UK agreements for use in Hong Kong
- Practical Law China: Chinese and English language commercial templates, and guidance on how to do business in China
- Information on how to do business in over 100 territories, including tools to compare territories side-by-side
- The Authorised HKCFAR & HKLRD
- The Hong Kong White Book
- Archbold Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Chitty on Contracts
- Bullen & Leake & Jacobs Precedents of Pleadings Hong Kong
- Annotated Hong Kong Legislation
- Over 100 Hong Kong commentary titles
- Comprehensive collection of UK primary law
- 250+ Sweet & Maxwell UK online books
- Current Awareness
Discover how our legal experts can empower yours, today!
Westlaw and Practical Law provide vital assistance and ease when seeking to achieve outcomes for clients and colleagues alike. Helpful legal research tools and template contracts are extremely useful in providing a base from which to start delivering legal services from.
Our Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process your personal data, the consequences if you do not provide this data, and how you may be able to access or correct your personal data or complain about a violation of applicable laws. By submitting this form, you acknowledge and agree to the Thomson Reuters group of companies processing your personal data as described in our Privacy Statement located at http://thomsonreuters.com/privacy_policy/.