Practical Law: The leading online legal know-how service
Content and Coverage
With legal know-how resources across a spectrum of practice areas, Practical Law helps you get up to speed quickly and diversify into new areas. Since commercial legal practice does not operate in silos, our resources are interlinked across practice areas, so you can find the support you need in specialist or unfamiliar areas and continue your research with ease.
Explore Practical Law - The leading online legal know-how service
What's included in Practical Law Hong Kong?
- Share transfers and transmission of shares in Hong Kong companies
- Execution of deeds and documents by companies incorporated under the Companies Ordinance
- How to prepare share purchase agreements under Hong Kong law
Standard documents and clauses
- Boilerplate agreements and deeds tailored for Hong Kong law
- Execution clauses for companies incorporated under the Companies Ordinance
- Templates to vary, novate or terminate agreements
- Access thousands of UK practice notes and precedents, and toolkits to adapt UK agreements for use in Hong Kong
- Practical Law China: Chinese and English language commercial templates, and guidance on how to do business in China
- Information on how to do business in over 100 territories, including tools to compare territories side-by-side